The Motorcycle Safety Institute of South Africa is a well-recognised organisation on Motorcycle Safety & Risk Awareness in South Africa, conducting specialised Motorcycle Rider Courses throughout the country.
The Motorcycle Safety Institute is also the only active organisation that monitored Motorcycle Crashes & Collisions in South Africa from Jan 2016 to Dec 2019; collected and analysed valuable data for Risk Awareness and Safety among motorcyclists.
With an ever-increasing network, MSI can aid and support those who share our vision. We work closely with EMS heroes nationwide, Road Traffic Authorities, Road Safety Organisations like Arrive Alive, Motorcycle Councils, and Riding Schools and Academies.
- To equip the South African motorcycle rider, on the safe and effective operation of a motorcycle.
- To help improve rider training standards in South Africa.
- To help improve motorcycle laws and regulations in South Africa.
- To create risk awareness through data collection, analysis, and statistics.
- To help establish and support rider education centres in South Africa.
Change how you think, and you will change how you ride – Ride to Live!
Our popular Road Captain Guide and Motorcycle Safety Booklet can be viewed here.
Our Valued Sponsors
We want to thank our valued Sponsors for their support in furthering our drive towards a safer riding experience in South Africa.
Our Mission Partners
We thank our valued long-term Service & Technology Partners for enabling us to further our drive towards a safer riding experience in South Africa.